- The extremely precise tolerance guarantees correct run-out values and the elimination of several types of disc vibrations.
- The perfectly uniform thickness of the braking surfaces ensures top performance, maximum comfort and much higher durability of the components.
- The electronic balancing system allows to eliminate any possible difference in the weight split of vented discs, avoiding vibration risks.
Brembo is truly a global supplier of rotors and brake system components. It manufacturers over 30 million brake rotors for 31 different Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) or Original Equipment Suppliers (OES), covering 30 different car companies in 10 countries on four continents, including all U.S. Big Three automakers. No other brake rotor manufacturer commands such a worldwide presence. Brembo offers with its aftermarket rotors the same levels of quality, technology and performance that
List Price: $ 52.95
Price: $ 72.00
- Front pad set
- Perfect for spirited street and light track use, scorched pad surface delivers a positive bite even when pads are cold
- High-temperature compound ensures consistent performance and even pad wear
- Rotor-friendly low-dust formulation makes for cleaner wheels, factory-style shims virtually eliminate pad-vibration noise
- Perfect factory fit, thanks to precision-cut backing plates
StopTech Street Performance front brake pad features StopTech's high-temperature compound that is formulated for consistent performance and even pad wear. The pad surface is scorched, so you get the high-performance bite in both hot and cold temperatures. These brake pads are engineered to meet the demands of high performance driving while maintaining the refinement and comfort expected in everyday driving conditions. They combine the benefits of premium street brake pads with aggressive frictio
List Price: $ 127.86
Price: $ 73.19
More Brembo BMW Brake Rotor Products